Truckee River and Little Truckee River
All guided fly fishing trips on the Lower Little Truckee River are done through Truckee River Outfitters, under a Special Use Permit from the US Forest Service.
Full Day Guided Trip – $400
Half Day Guided Trip – $275
Clinics – $200
(Rates are for one or two anglers) $100 for an additional angler. 3 angler maximum per guide on any river trip unless special arrangements have been made.
* A deposit is due at the time of booking, see the paypal buttons for pricing (approximately 50%). A 30 day cancellation notice is required for all deposit refunds.
• Private group outings (bachelor parties, corporate gatherings, family reunions, conventions, etc. can be arranged to fit your schedule and special needs. These are appropriate for beginner to advanced anglers.
Call for more information.
– What you must know before booking a trip –
- Fishing licenses are NOT included in the guide trip price. We strongly recommend you purchase these online prior to your trip, especially if you live out of the immediate area.
- Rods/reels and waders/boots can be provided at no additional cost. Flies are included in the price of a trip.
- Lunches are NOT provided. Guides will provide bottled water on all trips.
Book a trip now for a great day on the water in California or Nevada!
You may also fill-out the contact form below.
Please Note: We don’t share your e-mail.